World of Rome: Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Rome: Realism

Own Rome total war: Barbarian Invasion? Join this its a role-play/real time strategy game that combines the traditional forum game with actual game play to full effect. Or maybe campaigning in the military is too much for you, become a governor or senator

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Request for Governorship

Go down 
+2
Victor Rufius Atella
Marcus Crassus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

Request for Governorship Empty
PostSubject: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:54 pm

"I ask you my emproer to give me governorship over Aegyptus, Africa I Marcus Crassus come from a long line of good and wise goveners and will govern these provinces well"
(if i can only have one i want egypt) and wa question will we be able to get more governerships granted if we are good govs.

Last edited by Marcus Crassus on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victor Rufius Atella

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:12 pm

I would like to be governor of the Hispanic provinces. And, should I be limited to one, I would like to govern the province of Tarraconensis.

EDIT: Scarp that, Pannonia! Cool
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

The Emperor in all his light grants governorship of Terraconensis and Aegyptus to you both. May you rule wisely!
Back to top Go down
https://worldofrome.rpg-board.net
swordofjanak

swordofjanak

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 am

Aurelius Benedict requests governorship of Byzantium and her armies.
Back to top Go down
Victor Rufius Atella

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:13 am

Sorry, I meant that I want to govern the province and legions of Pannonia. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:49 pm

still approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor Rufius Atella

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:43 pm

So when do we start governing?
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:27 pm

And i want what ever legions that are in egypt
Back to top Go down
Double A

Double A

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I request to govern Byzantium, but only if someone else can fight my battles until I get BI working... in the summer, because that's when I'll be getting a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:13 pm

granted byzantium has no legionary bases as of now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:16 pm

when will the ecom system be posted so we can start goving

Last edited by Marcus Crassus on Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swordofjanak

swordofjanak

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

I already claimed Byzantium
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Jus to say
at this time thier was a large pop in the upper nile the pop of egypt was huge at this time easily one of the most populace region in all the roman empire. and the most fertile egypt was the bread basket of rome without egypt rome would starve,and alexandria was a tradeing hub

Im saying all of this just to tell you so when the ecoms start egypt is in the front were it should be

Last edited by Marcus Crassus on Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Double A

Double A

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:19 pm

swordofjanak wrote:
I already claimed Byzantium

When I wasn't online. :\

I'll just take Aquitaine, then.
Back to top Go down
Double A

Double A

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Or Italy. Neither have Legions, right?
Back to top Go down
Servius Annius Ursus

Servius Annius Ursus

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:16 pm

The Emperor should be governor of Italia but Aquitaine is open.
Back to top Go down
Double A

Double A

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 pm

That's what I thought. I'll be taking Aquitaine then.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:19 pm

I want Bithynia now not egypt so ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request for Governorship   Request for Governorship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request for Governorship
Page 1 of 1