World of Rome: Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Rome: Realism

Own Rome total war: Barbarian Invasion? Join this its a role-play/real time strategy game that combines the traditional forum game with actual game play to full effect. Or maybe campaigning in the military is too much for you, become a governor or senator

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b" Empty
PostSubject: Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b"   Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

This is a map of the resources throughout the world. Barbarian nations and leaders may found or name cities on their own if they'd like, give appropriate population and then confirm this with an admin or mod.
The following rules apply.

*Production of resources in a province depends on how high your resource production lvl for that province is "see the pop growth & tax "c" guide.
*All factions that aren't Roman, your probably wondering why you only have 1 resource in your area. Well you guys produce only one resource in one province, but double due to being only 1. Example: If you produce 500 silver half a year in one province in Rome at lvl1, then you produce 1000 in a non roman province in lvl1.

Simple. BEHOLD!

Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b" Resourcemap
Back to top Go down
https://worldofrome.rpg-board.net
Victor Rufius Atella

Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b"   Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:01 am

Tarraco was the MOST important city in Tarraconensis. Well, it was the capital...
Back to top Go down

Governing for Dummies II- Population growth & Tax "b"
Page 1 of 1