World of Rome: Realism
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Rome: Realism

Own Rome total war: Barbarian Invasion? Join this its a role-play/real time strategy game that combines the traditional forum game with actual game play to full effect. Or maybe campaigning in the military is too much for you, become a governor or senator

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate

Go down 
+2
Marcus Crassus
Imperator Constantine I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  Empty
PostSubject: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:33 pm

The Emperor would set the starting
limit for each governor.

Also this system may be implemented by other factions too!

The numbers should be as follows
governors from Italia, Byzantium, Syria and Aegyptus will be the wealthiest starting with a Lavish Estate of 500 slaves which will give the player 5000 denarii.

Governors of Moesia, Pannonia, Lugdunesis, Aquitania, Terraconensis, and Dalmatia will start with a Modest Estate which will be 250 slaves and 2500 denarii.

All other starting Governors will be granted a small estate which contains 100 Slaves and 1000 denarii.
Here is how the estate will work there are 4 levels,

Grand Estate - 1000 Slaves - 10000 denarii
*32000 Gold

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  %7B4c862d4c-07d8-1baf-e85a-fed9d7bc5e80%7D

Lavish Estate - 500 Slaves - 5000 denarii
*16000 Gold
Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  Fishbourne%20Roman%20Palace%20(9)

Modest Estate - 250 Slaves - 2500 denarii
*8000 Gold

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  Roman-villa

Small Estate - 125 Slaves - 1250 denarii
*4000 Gold

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  Weimar10

There are two ways to upgrade one is to have the Emperor commission a bigger Estate for you which he may do so at his leisure or having bought slaves and upgraded the buildings of your Estate to the necessary level. They are,
The main house,
Lvl 1 - Cost - Free - Provides basic needs for the governor no extra income.

Lvl 2 - Cost - 3000 denarii - Adds small furnishings and increases the denarri of the estate by 500 denarii.
*5000 Gold; 1000 textile.
Lvl 3 - Cost - 9000 denarii - Provides lavish furnishings along with expanding the house itself increasing the denarii of the estate from 500-2000.
*10000 Gold; 2000 textile.
Lvl 4 - Cost - 27000 denarii - Outfits the house in the most extravagant way possible only fit for the emperor increases the denarii of the estate from 2000-8000.
*20000 Gold; 4000 textile.

The Farmland,
Lvl 1 - Cost - 1000 denarii - Provides some working earth but not of excellent quality adds 200 denarii.
Lvl 2 - Cost - 3000 denarii - Adds minor tools and slaves for the farm and increases the denarri of the estate from 200-600 denarii.
Lvl 3 - Cost - 6000 denarii - Provides modern tools and adds a great number of slaves as well as increasing the amount of land to use thus increasing the denarii of the estate from 600-1800.
Lvl 4 - Cost - 9000 denarii - Outfits the farm in the most extravagant way possible only fit for the emperor kitchen and increases the denarii of the estate from 1800-3400.
Servants,
Lvl 1 - Cost - 3000 denarii - Employs a few barbarians as servants but not of excellent quality adds 1500 denarii.
Lvl 2 - Cost - 6000 denarii - Employs low society eygptians as servants for the house and increases the denarri of the estate from 1500-3000 denarii.
Lvl 3 - Cost - 9000 denarii - Employs well educated greeks as well as providing them a spacious area to live in increasing the denarii of the estate from 3000-6000.
Lvl 4 - Cost - 12000 denarii - Employs a personal guard made up elite veterans as security increasing the denarii earned from 6000-9000.
A house must have one of every level before advancing to the next level of the estate.

The Estate pays every 1 game year or every 4 real days.

Estates contribute to your provincial treasury or towards making your estate bigger in order to construct more in a province or construct more of your home...

So basically say you want to get a modest estate and are a lvl1 in all, you must pay to get your estates farms, furnishing, servants all to lvl2, then you must pay the commission (estate price) to upgrade... also you must receive permission from the Emperor or Rome.

Last edited by Imperator Constantine I on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldofrome.rpg-board.net
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:32 pm

so with a Lavish Estate do i start out with all the building things at level 3?? beacuse that would be sweet farao
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:38 am

yes you do Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor Rufius Atella

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 am

What shall we do with all this lovely dinarii that we will produce?
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:43 pm

Victor Rufius Atella wrote:
What shall we do with all this lovely dinarii that we will produce?

use it to help fund your government and province of course!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Crassus

Marcus Crassus

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 pm

If you have a Lavish Estate do you start out with every thing at level 3 on all the ecom things
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

regarding to estates yes, but regarding to city buildings no.
Back to top Go down
Double A

Double A

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 pm

How long is this game going to last? It seems like we won't get a lot of resources.
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Game will last as long as activity lasts. Smile You will if you think about it. 2000 x 4 = 8000 resources in just 2 years, remember you get the resources twice per year. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arthur Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:38 pm

So if we aren't Roman do we get one?
Back to top Go down
marcus michelus

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:00 pm

What do I, as a general get. btw my governor isn't there or what?
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:21 pm

If you aren't Roman, you're barb strong holds are usually lowly populated so you can choose. Smile

Also you should recruit governors. Generals will fight in battles and crap so yeah. Smile
Back to top Go down
marcus michelus

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:05 pm

I couldn't be governor of Germania because someone else was already, but he isn't here.
I can be interim governor but I don't want to be governor way to much work and Freddy go do pop on Dark Ages WR
Back to top Go down
Imperator Constantine I
Admin
Imperator Constantine I

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:03 pm

being governor isn't exactly a lot of work. Most of these blocks of texts are buildings that you can buy, their benefits and costs. Thats it. The real hard core work is as to what you start with financially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate    Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Governing for Dummies I- Your Estate
Page 1 of 1